Tuesday, March 11, 2008

We Post a LOT

Hey Josh, when was the last time we updated. Oh look, 2007 and it's March of 2008. What has happened?

Feels like life is going crazy fast. We just hit our two year anniversary last week. Low key celebration. Just like our low key celebration last year. :-) What can I say! We are low keyed people.

Josh has been to Florida twice in the past two weeks, once for work, once for music festival. This is the most he has been traveling since ... well... since he last worked for Sigma Nu. And he's still barely traveling. I always love the day he comes home from a trip, it's like Christmas for me. I remember when I worked at Juniata and we were totally long distance. It would be 4-6 weeks since I last saw him. I knew he'd be coming between like 6pm and 8pm and I would wait at the window starting at 6pm. Josh was due home yesterday from his trip to the Langerado music fest between 12 and 2. I had my cell phone on me the whole time. Sent him a text when I thought he'd be there, got a message back and hurried home as soon as I could get out.

Now I have him for about 3 weeks (until I leave for my next conference). Look forward to spending more time with him again.

Speaking of next conference, I'm headed to ACPA at the end of March. I hope to see all my Student Affairs buddies there. I'm currently in the market for a new job. Looking still in the Philly area. Would love something Student Activities in nature. So I'm looking for something that would have responsibilities in either club/organization management (this could include Greek Life) or something with leadership development, programming, and/or Orientation. I'm steering more towards the club and organization side, that's my real passion. Got a really nice email the other day complimenting my resume on the conference job search site. Hopefully that or any other type of position pan out into something good.

Josh has interrupted this post by calling. Maybe he missed me a little too. ;-)

No comments: